Number of staff: 2
Number of patients: 11963
Mobile Clinics are conducted weekly in the following areas.
- Rupnagar Municipality area of Saptari District.
- Municipality areas of Sunsari District.
- 1 Municipality area of Dhankutta District.
- Bimonthly Clinics
- Kanchanpur Municipality of Saptari District.
- 1 VDC area of Ilam District.
- 1 Muncipality area of Morang District.
- We provided provisions for 52 families whose houses were destroyed by fire in Sunsari District.
- We provide medical assistance once in 2-3 months to 35 mentally challenged children residing at Hile, Dhankutta Dist .
- Supplementary nutrition as well as other possible help is provided to 3 HIV +be patients and 6 terminally Ill cancer patients in our target area.
- We helped to construct a house for a poor elderly woman living alone.We also provide provisions for her when required.
- Our field staff helped 7 elderly women and 3 widows to obtain their citizenship papers.This has enabled them to receive various financial and other benefits from the Government. 8 Musahar families whom we assisted in obtaining Citizenship
- papers have been able to construct brick houses with Government aid.